Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tarts



I'm sorry that I've been so aloof lately, I've been caught up in the excitement of having my room mate back! Nicole's family is also here for a few days and i recently had a wonderful visit from my mom, so we've both been pretty dang busy! But happy! I wandered down to the Farmer's Market today and bought some fresh raspberries and boysenberries and decided to make some yummy tarts... I apologize for the crappy picture, our apartment is pretty dim at night and i assumed these babies wouldn't be waiting around for a picture in the morning!
cheers
Rachel

4 comments:

  1. If I could I would be running over and kidnapping these! Unfortunately you probably will have finished them off by the time I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete