Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Away For a Bit...


A few days ago i flew the coup to well, recoup. I'm spending some time fixing myself up for a few weeks, maybe less. But of course, things never really go as planned... It seems that I can't go a month without some sort of infection. Round One: strep throat, Round Two: strep throat II, Round Three: bladder infection... and now? Infected bug bite, observe:

If you are having trouble seeing it, no fear! The doctor so graciously outlined it in pen as to "track it's progress" (it's pretty much growing up my arm) And of course, it is definitely not sweater weather, and seeing as how I do love to hang out in grocery stores, I totally freak people out.

Well, I think that's enough grossness for one day. I'll be back with some pretty web finds or something tomorrow.

Cheers

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment