Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, Monday

These babies are just about everywhere! The number of daffodils around town simply amazes me. Sadly, today was even more wet and soggy than yesterday. Not to mention my 10-day-n0-coffee streak was broken by a frustrating, unsuccessful job hunt.


On a lighter note, got to planning a museum tour which Nicole and I are both conducting (along with a really fabulous group of students from PSU) at the Museum of Contemporary Craft. The museum is currently displaying work from Darrel Morris, Tosheko Takaezu, and my personal favorite Mandy Greer. The museum is free of admission (donations welcome), so let me just say: if you are in the Portland area, check it out!
Before this starts to sound like an advertisement, i will leave you with this:

Dare Alla Luce by Mandy Greer
Enjoy!
-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. aw well six days is better than i could do! coffee is too good

    ReplyDelete