Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh Whole Foods, i love you so...


So today a friend of mine, Matt, invited me to come along and help pick out some fruit from Whole Foods, and after much, MUCH convincing, i couldn't resist. We tested out the grapes and MY GOD we found a whole new breed of amazing. We ended up buying two bunches and by the time we were back we (and by we, i mean I) had eaten them ALL. When fresh fruit is around i lose all sense of self-control.

Also, stumbled upon this beauty on Design Sponge.. In a kitchen like this, i would bake my life away...





Check out the rest of the Design Sponge Sneak Peek here.
Hope the day has been dandy!

Best,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Those are honestly the best grapes I've ever had. Mini pockets of succulent grape juice. Gahh.

    I had a wonderful time today. I'm glad I convinced you to come along.

    ReplyDelete