Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cork Board Makeover

So just about the only actually productive thing I did this weekend was to spruce up my inspiration board. After seeing this AMAZING renovation (via the lovely Cup of Jo), I decided to use the leftover fabric from my throw pillows, some fabric glue, and voilà! Granted, I can get a bit hasty, so I'm working on the "patience is a virtue" idea.. It is nice to have some cohesion in the room though.
Anyway, the highlight of my day was getting to pet an ENORMOUS mastif outside the store. I dont think my landlord would notice if I brought him home.
What was something that made you smile today?
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Homer ran and pounced on an unsuspecting lone sock in the loft - just like a silly puppy.

    That made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needing to wear my sweatshirt today made me smile :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your blogs make me smile!

    ReplyDelete