Friday, October 2, 2009

Hectic

Photo: Life
Good morning and happy friday dear friends!


All I have to say is: what a week. What started out as an exciting past few days has resulted in some unfortunate events. I have been doing all I can to keep my head above the water, while reminding myself to swim. Those of you who have known me for a while know that the past half-decade or so my life has been full of running. For me, it is one thing I do everyday in order to keep my sanity. A chunk of time for me and nothing else, not for the stresses and fears that exist in all our lives, not for anyone or anything, just simply: because. I know if I dont go out everyday (sometimes forcibly) I will be laying in bed twiddling my thumbs and gritting my teeth at night.


So I ask, what are some things you do for yourself everyday? Walk your dog? Make your bed? Yoga? Paint? I would love to hear!



Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Every single day...rain or shine...I walk your dog :)

    Love, Mom

    xo

    ReplyDelete